Our Vision, Mission, and Values
All uninsured citizens of Washington County, Maryland are healthier and more productive through free access to health care.
To make health care accessible to all uninsured citizens of Washington County, Maryland.
- Our quality of care and integrity are second to none.
- We treat our patients with dignity and respect.
- Every member of our team (staff, volunteers, providers, and Board of Directors) is dedicated to our mission and success.
- The Clinic maintains a high level of transparency in all operations.
- We collaborate with many community organizations in order to meet the needs of our patients.
- We are committed to delivering medical services at the greatest value to our patients.
Our Staff and Board Members
We are blessed by over over 5,000 hours of volunteer work donated every year. Additionally, we have a dedicated Staff and Board of Directors.
Michele Goldman, Executive Director
Robin E. Roberson, Deputy Director
Adam W. Roberson, Program Director
Betty Smith, RN, Clinical Director
Mary Perkins, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
Bruce Brooks, Licensed Practical Nurse
Becca Burford, Grant Specialist
Tammy Ebersole, Medical Receptionist
Vivienne Gadreau-Jensen, Fund Raising, Support Specialist
Barb Leatherman, Medical Receptionist
Christie Sheffield, Medical Assistant, Patient Advocate
Lee Weiss, Registered Medical Assistant
Jackie White, Registered Nurse
Our Board Members
Major Warren, US Navy Retired, President
Julia Truby, Vice President
John Menard, CNB Bank, Treasurer
Jeremy Cantor, The Mental Health Center, Secretary
Barbara Haeckler, MD, Keystone Family Medicine, Medical Director
Michael Barnes, Senior Benefit Services
Deborah Everhart, City of Hagerstown Retired
Cynthia Harbaugh, Retired
Connie Mozingo, Coldwell Banker Innovations
Mary Rizk, Meritus Health
Dwayne Shrader, CNB Bank
Michael Stanford, CES Properties
Jim Stone, Esq, Kane, Wilburn, & Stone
David Taylor, Think Loud Development
How you can help
People like you, donate their time, talents, and treasures to help keep the community healthy and productive. Call us today to see how you can partner with us.