Free Young Adult Walk-in Clinic
Clinic Hours for walk-in
- 8:30am to 11:30am and then 1pm to 4pm
- No appointment needed but there may be a wait
All Services are Free & Confidential
- Free services for today's teens.
- Males and Females, ages 13-24.
- Healthy Living
- Opioid Awareness
Some of the Free Services we provide Teens
- Birth Control
- Pregnancy Testing
- STD (STI) Testing & Treatment
- Emergency Contraception
- Free Condoms
- GLBT Safe Space
Our county teen pregnancy rate has dropped to third in the state and the Clinic is now providing care to nearly 1000 teens annually to include those inside the Clinic and those through outreach efforts. In 2005, the teen pregnancy rate was 46.4 teen births per 1000 teens.