How is the Clinic funded?
The Community Free Clinic is NOT State or Federally funded.
Our financial support comes from:
- Individual contributions
- Patient donations (accepted but never required)
- Many various Fund Raisers
- Gifts/grants from local churches and civic organizations
- Grants from Washington County Gaming Commission
- City of Hagerstown
- Washington County Commissioners
- Grants from other private foundations
- Corporate giving
We accept donations of office materials, cleaning supplies, etc. In addition, we can accept donated medical supplies such as gauze, tape and similar medical equipment. Due to federal regulations, we can no longer accept donated prescription medicines. Financial donations are certainly welcome. We rely heavily on monetary donations from the community. You can send donations to our mailing address or make a secure donation through the PayPal option below.