How is the Clinic funded?
The Community Free Clinic is NOT State or Federally funded.
Our financial support comes from:
- 75% Grant funding (which includes Washington County Gaming Commission, Private Foundations, etc.)
- 25% Events, Corporate Donations & Private Donations (which include individual giving, business donations, fundraisers, churches, civic organizations, etc.)
We accept donations of items such as:
- office materials
- cleaning supplies
- medical supplies such as gauze, tape and similar medical equipment.
- Due to federal regulations, we can no longer accept donated prescription medicines.
- Financial donations are certainly welcome. We rely heavily on monetary donations from the community. You can send donations to our mailing address or make a secure donation through the PayPal option below.